- 1 All Natural Uncured Classic Dinner Ham
- 1 Jar Momma Dietz Original Recipe Ham Glaze
- 1 Ham is fully cooked.
- 2 Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 3 Remove ham from package.
- 4 Score top of ham in diamond pattern.
- 5 Top scored ham with Momma Dietz Original Recipe Ham Glaze and place in roasting pan
- 6 Cover pan with foil to retain natural juices.
- 7 Bake 15 minutes per pound (Ovens vary as much as 100 degrees F, be careful not to overcook).
- 8 With 15 minutes remaining, brush ham with glaze and finish cooking uncovered.