Almond Pine Cone Cheese Ball
- 5 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 oz Dietz & Watson Goat Cheese
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 5 strips Dietz & Watson bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 tbsp diced green onion
- 1 tsp chopped fresh dill weed
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 1/4 cup whole almonds, toasted
- 5 sprigs Fresh rosemary sprigs for garnish
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2 Spread almonds on a baking pan and bake for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally until golden. Let cool.
- 3 Combine cream cheese, goat cheese and mayonnaise and mix well in a food processor or blender.
- 4 Stir in the cooked bacon, green onion, dill weed and pepper.
- 5 Cover and chill overnight.
- 6 Shape the cheese mixture into two small pine cones on serving plate.
- 7 Starting at the narrow end, place almonds into the cheese on a slight angle, forming rows.
- 8 Garnish with rosemary twigs to resemble pine needles.
- 9 Serve with crackers