Scrapple, Egg and Cheddar Biscuit Sandwich
An Authentic Philadelphia Classic!
- 2 slices Dietz & Watson™ Authentic Philadelphia Scrapple
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Chives
- 2 oz Jalapeno-Cayenne Cheddar
- 1 Biscuit
- 1 Fry two slices of scrapple in frying pan with butter under medium heat, browning both sides evenly for about 3 minutes.
- 2 Cut the biscuit in half and place cooked scrapple on bottom half.
- 3 Softly scramble egg and chopped chives in frying pan on medium heat.
- 4 Place scrambled egg on top of the cooked scrapple.
- 5 Place the cheese on top of the egg and cover with the top half of the biscuit.
- 6 Heat sandwich before serving to melt cheese.