Bacon Blue Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1 PACKAGE Dietz and Watson Bacon
- 1 TUB Original's Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 8-12 large mushrooms
- 1/4 CUP plain bread crumbs
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2 Lay bacon on a baking sheet and bake until desired crispiness; set aside.
- 3 Once the bacon has cooled mince or crumbled in a small bowl.
- 4 Wash mushrooms and remove stems. In a medium bowl, mix blue cheese crumbles, bread crumbs, and bacon.
- 5 Stuff mushrooms with blue cheese mixture and top with more bacon.
- 6 Lay the stuffed mushroom caps on a greased baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes.