Crock-Pot Bacon Mac and Cheese
- 6 Strips Dietz & Watson Bacon
- 1 Cup Dietz & Watson Originals Gruyere Cheese
- 1 Cup Dietz & Watson Sharp Yellow Cheddar Cheese
- 3/4 pound Campanelle Pasta, Uncooked
- 12 oz evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cup Whole Milk
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp mustard powder
- 1 Coat the inside of the slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2 Stir pasta, Dietz & Watson Originals Gruyere Cheese, Dietz & Watson Sharp Yellow Cheddar Cheese, 4 strips of Dietz & Watson Bacon, evaporated milk, whole milk to crock pot.
- 3 Cover and cook for 1 1/2 hours on low.
- 4 After 1 1/2 hours, stir in mustard powder, salt, onion powder then cover.
- 5 Cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- 6 Chop the remaining 2 bacon strips up into small pieces.
- 7 Serve warm, topped with bacon pieces.