Banh Mi Dog
- 2 Dietz & Watson Hot Smoked Beef Sausages
- 1/2 Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Carrot, shredded
- 6 Fresh Mint Leaves
- 6 Bao Buns
- 1 tsp Dietz & Watson Wasabi Mustard
- 1 tsp Dietz & Watson Sriracha Aioli
- 1 To cook Hot Smoked Beef Sausages, preheat grill to low heat. Cook until golden brown.
- 2 Slice Hot Smoked Beef Sausages in half vertically, then cut in half horizontally.
- 3 Place cucumber slices in bao bun and top with Beef Frank, carrot and mint leaf.
- 4 Serve with Dietz & Watson Wasabi Mustard and Dietz & Watson Sriracha Aioli.