Blackberry, Tavern Ham & Melted Mozzarella Panini
- 3 oz. 3 oz. Dietz and Watson Mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 5 5 Thin slices of Dietz and Watson Tavern Ham
- 2 Large fresh basil leaves, cut into thin ribbons
- 1/4 cup Blackberries, slightly mashed or sliced
- 2 slices Multigrain or whole wheat bread
- 1 tbsp Butter, softened, (If Needed For Non-Stick)
- 1 Mash or slice blackberries and basil leaves in bowl.
- 2 Spread 1 side of each piece of bread with a thin layer of blackberry mash jelly.
- 3 Cover half the pieces with 1.5 oz mozzarella slices, evenly distributing all the mozzarella across the bottom slice.
- 4 Top mozzarella with sliced basil leaves, and 5 slices of Tavern Ham. Place remaining mozzarella slices on top of ham, and spread the remaining blackberry mash jelly on top slice of bread.
- 5 Brush outside of bread slices with melted butter. (If needed)
- 6 Cook, on a heated Panini press until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese has melted.