Brussel Sprout Slaw with Zesty Honey Mustard and Bacon
- 6 SLICES Dietz and Watson Hickory Smoked Bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 CUP Dietz and Watson Parmesean Cheese, shaved
- 2 TBSP Dietz and Watson Zesty Honey Mustard
- 3 CUPS Brussel Sprouts
- 1/2 CUP Candied Pecans
- 2 1/2 TBSP Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Pepper
- 1 Cook Dietz and Watson Hickory Smoked Bacon in skillet until crispy. Chop and set aside.
- 2 Remove the ends of the brussel sprouts and slice thinly as possible.
- 3 Shave Dietz and Watson Parmesean Cheese, set aside.
- 4 Fold bacon, brussel sprouts, parmesean cheese, candied pecan in a large bowl.
- 5 Whisk Dietz and Watson Zesty Honey Mustard, apple cider vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper.
- 6 Add dressing in small batches to the slaw mixture. Serve and enjoy!