Buffalo Chicken, Havarti & Chipotle Sandwich
- 3 thin slices Dietz & Watson Havarti Cheese
- 5 thin slices Dietz and Watson Buffalo Chicken Breast
- 2 slices Fresh sourdough bread
- 3 oz Dietz & Watson Chipotle Mayo
- 1 tbsp Butter, (If needed for non-stick)
- 1 Heat Panini press on medium-low heat.
- 2 Spread 1 side of each piece of bread with a thin layer of Dietz & Watson Chipotle Mayo.
- 3 Cover half the pieces of bread with 1.5 Dietz & Watson Havarti slices, evenly distributing all the Havarti across the bottom slice of bread.
- 4 Top Dietz & Watson Havarti with 5 slices of Dietz & Watson Buffalo Chicken Breast. Place remaining Dietz & Watson Havarti slices on top of chicken breast and top with remaining slice of bread.
- 5 Brush outside of bread slices with melted butter. (If needed)
- 6 Cook, on a heated Panini press until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese has melted.