Buffalo Chicken Sausage Pizza
Delicious pizza in 15 minutes!
- 1 Dietz & Watson™ All Natural Uncured Buffalo Chicken Sausage
- 1 oz Dietz & Watson™ crumbled Blue Cheese
- 2 oz Dietz & Watson™ NY State Buffalo Wing Cheddar Cheese
- 2 oz Dietz & Watson™ 18 month NY Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 thin crust pre-made flat bread pizza crust
- 2 oz roasted red peppers – thinly sliced
- 2 oz fresh diced scallions
- 1 Heat oven to 425 degrees F and prep ingredients while oven pre-heats.
- 2 Place frying pan on stove and turn flame to medium heat. Place sliced chicken sausage in pan and fry for 4 minutes or until sausage is golden brown, turning once.
- 3 On a medium baking sheet or pizza stone, lay pizza crust flat. Top crust with Buffalo Chicken Sausage and roasted red pepers. Sprinkle shredded Buffalo Wing Cheddar and NY Sharp Cheddar on top of sausage and peppers. Place fresh diced scallions atop cheese.
- 4 Bake pizza in oven for 5 – 7 minutes or until cheese has melted. Finally sprinkle crumbled blue cheese atop hot pizza and place back in oven for 2 minutes. Remove from oven, let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy.