Created and prepared by Chef Cullen Campbell of Crudo in Pheonix.
- 8 oz. Dietz & Watson Soppressata
- 8 oz. Dietz & Watson Originals Genoa Salami
- 2 lbs. Beef Tenderloin
- 4 tbsp. Dietz & Watson Stone Ground Mustard
- 4 tbsp. Balsamic
- 1 Red Onion, diced
- 5 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Garnish Dietz & Watson Gourmet Sweet Horseradish Pickles, diced
- 1 Run the Dietz & Watson Soppressata, Dietz & Watson Originals Genoa Salami, and calabrese through a meat grinder.
- 2 Dice beef tenderloin and red onion.
- 3 Mix the ground salami, red onion, and beef with Dietz & Watson Stone Ground Mustard, balsamic, and olive oil.
- 4 Mold the carne mixture on a plate. Garnish with Dietz & Watson Gourmet Sweet Horseradish Pickles and grilled bread.