Chicken Apple Sausage and Sweet Potato Sauté
- 1 package Dietz and Watson Chicken Apple Sausage, sliced
- 4 CUPS Sweet Potatoes, chopped
- 1 Large White Onion, chopped
- 2 TSP Fresh Sage, minced
- 1 TSP Garlic Powder
- 1 TSP Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 TSP Pepper
- 1 TSP Kosher salt
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2 In a large skillet, sauté sausages, sweet potatoes and onions on low to medium to heat.
- 3 Add sage, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper. Stirring for 3-5 minutes.
- 4 Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes. Serve with fried eggs if desired.