Cranberry Pecan Baked Brie
- 1- 8 oz wheel Dietz & Watson brie cheese, rind trimmed
- 2 tbsp brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- 2 Place brie on a rimmed baking sheet or a 5-inch cast iron skillet; sprinkle with brown sugar. Place into oven and bake until softened, about 12-15 minutes; let cool 5 minutes
- 3 In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine brown sugar, honey, maple syrup, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg and orange zest. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until foamy, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in pecans and cranberries.
- 4 Serve brie warm topped with pecan mixture; serve with crackers or baguette.