Field Green and Citrus Salad with Provolone
- 11 ounce package of mixed salad greens
- 4 clementines, peeled and sectioned
- 1 1/2 cups whole walnuts
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup cup orange juice
- 2 T balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp Dietz & Watson Whole Grain Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Dietz & Watson Shaved All Natural Picante Provolone Cheese
- 1 Place the walnuts in a skillet over medium heat. Cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until lightly browned.
- 2 In a large bowl, toss the toasted walnuts, salad greens, clementines and red onion.
- 3 In a large jar with a lid, mix the olive oil, vegetable oil, orange juice, sugar, vinegar, mustard, oregano, and pepper. Seal jar, and shake to mix.
- 4 Divide the salad greens mixture into individual servings. To serve, sprinkle with provolone cheese, and drizzle with the dressing mixture.