Goat Cheese Strawberry Salad with Slivered Almonds and Bacon
- 6 SLICES Dietz and Watson Center Cut Bacon
- 1 PACKAGE Dietz and Watson Originals Goat Cheese , crumbled
- 5 CUPS Fresh Spinach Leaves, rinsed
- 1 CUP Fresh Strawberries, rinsed
- 1 CUP Slivered Almonds
- 2 TBSP Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 Cook bacon to desired crispiness, chop and set aside.
- 2 Rinse and dry spinach.
- 3 Rinse strawberries and remove stems and cut in half.
- 4 Lightly toss spinach and strawberries in vinaigrette.
- 5 Add candied pecans, bacon and goat cheese. Serve salad and enjoy!