Green Bean Cheddar Casserole
- 1 1/2 cu Dietz & Watson™ White NY C-Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 can 10 3/4 oz cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Dash ground black pepper
- 4 cups cooked cut green beans
- 1 1/3 cu French Fried Onions
- 1 Stir the soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, 1 cup of the cheddar cheese, beans and 2/3 cup onions in a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- 2 Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until the bean mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the bean mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining cheddar cheese and onions.
- 3 Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions and cheese are golden brown.