Enjoy a fresh salad featuring our classic, smokey Kielbasa and a light and delicious dressing. Serves 8.
- 16 oz Dietz & Watson™ kielbasa
- 2 tsp Dietz & Watson™ Whole Grain Dijon Mustard
- 1 1/2 Tb red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 3 sweet red, yellow, and/or orange peppers, seeded and quartered
- - salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 jars marinated artichokes, drained
- 3 cups arugula
- 1 can 19 oz cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup parmesan shavings
- 1 Prepare dressing in a screw-top jar, combine vinegar, whole grain mustard, oil, salt and black pepper; cover and shake well. Set aside. Brush sweet peppers with additional extra-virgin olive oil.
- 2 Prepare gas or charcoal grill. Place kielbasa, sweet peppers and artichokes directly over medium-high heat. Grill kielbasa and sweet peppers for 5 minutes or until kielbasa are golden brown and sweet peppers are tender, turning once. Grill artichokes for 3 minutes, turning once. Transfer to a cutting board; cool slightly. Cut sausage and sweet peppers into bite-size pieces.
- 3 In a large bowl, combine sausage, sweet peppers, artichokes, arugula and beans; toss gently to combine. Top with parmesan shavings.