Grilled Potato Salad
- 6 slices Dietz & Watson Bacon
- 1 tbsp Dietz & Watson Dijon Mustard
- 2 slices Dietz & Watson Black Forest Ham
- 3 lbs Baby Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 2 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
- 8 Scallions
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Marjoram
- Pinch Salt and pepper
- 1 Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with cold salted water by 2 inches. Cover and bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until easily pierced with a knife, 14 to 16 minutes. Drain and let cool. Transfer to a bowl and toss with 2 tablespoons of oil, then grill potatoes cut side down until lightly charred, 2 – 3 minutes.
- 2 Add Dietz & Watson Black Forest Ham to the grill, and grill until slightly crispy. Remove from grill and chop into fine pieces.
- 3 Cook bacon as required in a skillet. Discard all but 1 tbsp of bacon drippings.
- 4 Wisk remaining bacon drippings and Dietz & Watson Dijon Mustard.
- 5 Finely chop Bacon, then toss with potatoes, Black Forest Ham, garlic, marjoram and scallions.
- 6 Coat with mustard dressing, season with salt & pepper, and serve immediately.