Ham and Cheese Crescent Roll-Ups
- - thin slices Dietz & Watson™ Black Forest Ham
- - thin slices Dietz & Watson™ NYC-Sharp Cheddar Cheese each cut into 4 strips
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 Heat oven to 350°. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place 1 piece of ham on each triangle; place 2 strips of cheese down center of ham. Fold in edges of ham to match shape of dough triangle.
- 2 Roll up each crescent, ending at tip of triangle. Place with tips down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3 Bake 15 to 19 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.