Ham, Orange & Pineapple Kabobs
- 18 slices Dietz & Watson™ Black Forest Ham
- 1 Large Fresh Pineapple, peeled, cored & large diced
- 2 large oranges cut unto ½ inch slices and then quartered
- Lawry’s Teriyaki Marinade with pineapple juice
- 1 Cut ham slices into 1½ inch strips
- 2 Marinade ham slices, oranges, and pineapples for 25 minutes.
- 3 Place the ingredients on skewers
- 4 Alternate orange, pineapple and ham slices on the skewers, threading or wrapping the ham on the skewer.
- 5 Brush additional marinade on filled skewers to create a glaze
- 6 Grill kabobs until fruit is heated through and starting to caramelize, basting on both sides with the glaze. Serve hot or cold.