- 12 oz Dietz & Watson Originals Uncured Maple & Honey Ham or Dietz & Watson All Natural Uncured Classic Dinner Ham
- 8 oz Penne Pasta
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 5 oz kale, chopped
- 1 cup Dietz & Watson New York State Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp cracked pepper
- 1 Preheat oven, broil
- 2 Cut Dietz & Watson Originals Uncured Maple & Honey Ham or Dietz & Watson All Natural Uncured Classic Dinner Ham into 1-inch strips.
- 3 In a large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add kale, and sauté for 5 minutes, or until kale is a bright green. Remove kale from saucepan and set aside.
- 4 In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Sauté mushrooms and onions until onions are translucent. Sprinkle with flour, pepper and salt. Cook stirring for one minute.
- 5 Gradually whisk in chicken broth and then milk. Stir constantly until the mixture just comes to a boil and thickens (for about 8 minutes)
- 6 Meanwhile, cook penne according to package directions.
- 7 Stir together the pasta, sauce mixture, kale, Dietz & Watson Originals Uncured Maple & Honey Ham or Dietz & Watson All Natural Uncured Classic Dinner Ham and 3/4 cup of Dietz & Watson New York State Sharp Cheddar Cheese. Spread in a 8-inch glass baking dish, and top with remaining cheese.
- 8 Broil for about 3 minutes, or until cheese has melted.