Hatch Chile Panini
- 4 TBSPS Butter
- 2 SLICES White bread
- 8 OUNCES Hatch Chile Turkey
- 3 OUNCES Hatch Chile Cheese
- 1/2 CUP White Onion
- 1 In a skillet, melt two tablespoons and add onions. Stirring the onions until caramelized, ten minutes, set aside.
- 2 Spread the remaining butter on each slice of bread. In the same skillet on low heat, place each slice of bread in the pan. Top each slice of bread with a slice of cheese and turkey.
- 3 Once cheese begins to melt, top with caramelized onions. Top with remaining bread slices and gently press together.