Hatch Chile Salad
- 3 CUPS Romaine lettuce, rinsed
- 1 CUP Hatch Chile Turkey, cubed
- 1/2 CUP Hatch Chile Cheese, shredded
- 1 CUP Grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 TBSP Light mustard dressing
- 1 On a cutting board, slice washed romaine lettuce and place in a large bowl. Add halved tomatoes.
- 2 Cube or sliver Hatch Chile Turkey. Add into lettuce mixture and toss salad ensuring Hatch Chile spice is mixed onto lettuce and tomatoes.
- 3 Shred or slice Hatch Chile Cheese, add into the mix. Toss salad and mix with preferred dressing.