Honey Maple Ham, Havarti Cheese & Apple Panini
- 3 thin slices Dietz & Watson Havarti Cheese
- 5 thin slices Dietz & Watson Honey Maple Ham
- 1/2 sliced thin Fresh apple
- 2 slices Fresh multigrain bread
- 2 oz Dietz & Watson Cranberry Honey Mustard
- 2 oz Dietz & Watson Whole Grain Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp Butter, (If needed for non-stick)
- 1 Heat Panini press on medium-low heat.
- 2 Spread 1 side of each piece of bread with a thin layer of Dietz & Watson Cranberry Honey Mustard.
- 3 Cover half the pieces of bread with 1.5 Dietz & Watson Havarti slices, evenly layer all the Havarti across the bottom slice.
- 4 Top Dietz & Watson Havarti with 5 slices of Dietz & Watson Honey Maple Ham.
- 5 Top Dietz & Watson Honey Maple Ham thin sliced apples.
- 6 Place remaining Dietz & Watson Havarti slices on top of apple slices.
- 7 Evenly spread Dietz & Watson Whole Grain Dijon Mustard on remaining slice of bread and place bread on top of ham.
- 8 Brush outside of bread slices with melted butter. (If needed).
- 9 Cook, on a heated Panini press until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese has melted.