Hot Dog Mummies
- 8 Dietz & Watson Originals Organic All Beef Franks
- 1 can(8 oz.) Refrigerated crescent rolls or refrigerated crescent dough sheet
- 1 bottle Dietz & Watson Yellow Mustard
- 1 can Cooking Spray
- 1 Preheat the oven to 375F
- 2 If using crescent rolls, unroll dough, separate at vertical and horizontal perforations to create 4 rectangles. Pinch to seal diagonal perforations. If using dough sheet, unroll dough and cut into 4 rectangles.
- 3 With a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut each rectangle lengthwise into 10 strips, for a total of 40 dough strips
- 4 Slit one hot dog lengthwise, starting one-third of the way up the hot dog and cutting through to the end, to form the mummy’s legs
- 5 Then, make two slits along the sides of the hot dog for the mummy’s arms. Repeat with remaining hot dogs
- 6 Wrap strips of dough around the individual arms and legs and then around the body of each hot dog, leaving an unwrapped area about a half an inch long for the mummy’s face.
- 7 Place the mummies on a large, ungreased baking sheet and lightly spray the dough with cooking spray
- 8 Bake for 13-17 minutes or until the dough is light golden brown and the hot dogs are hot
- 9 Use mustard to draw two eyes on the mummy’s face
- 10 Enjoy!