Kale & Asiago Spinach Sausage Grilled Cheese
- 2 Dietz & Watson Asiago Spinach Chicken Sausages
- 1 Medium white onion
- 8 oz Kale
- 5 Slices Dietz & Watson Smoked Gouda
- 2 Slices Thick cut white bread
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Butter
- 1 Heat grill on low temperature. While grill is heating, slice onion.
- 2 Grill sausages and onion over low heat until golden brown, then remove from heat.
- 3 Heat a large saute pan over medium-low heat. Add olive oil, then kale. Season with salt and pepper and saute until softened and bright green.
- 4 Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- 5 Assemble sandwich by layering kale, Asiago Spinach Chicken Sausage, and Gouda Cheese.
- 6 Place sandwich on the grill, grill for approximately 3 minutes, or until bread is golden brown. Flip sandwich, and repeat.
- 7 Cut in half and serve warm.