Kielbasa Kale & White Bean Soup
- 12 oz Dietz & Watson Polska Kielbasa
- 1 bag Dietz & Watson Parmesan Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Carrots, chopped
- 1 1/3 cups Yellow Onion, chopped
- 1 cup Celery, chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 cans Low-Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Parsley
- 1 tsp Rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 6 oz Kale, chopped
- 2 cans Cannellini Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- 2 Add Dietz & Watson Polska Kielbasa and cook until slightly browned, tossing occasionally.
- 3 Remove kielbasa, while leaving oil in the pan, and place to the side.
- 4 Return pot with oil to medium heat, add carrots, onion, celery, and saute. Add garlic and saute longer.
- 5 Stir in chicken broth, water, parsley, rosemary, oregano and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 6 Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, and allow to gently boil for 10 minutes.
- 7 Add kale and allow to boil an additional 10 minutes until kale and vegetables are tender.
- 8 Stir in Dietz & Watson Polska Kielbasa and cannellini beans.
- 9 Serve warm and top with Dietz & Watson Parmesan Cheese.