London Broil & Steakhouse Onion Cheddar Cheese Sandwich
- 3 thin slices Dietz & Watson Steakhouse Onion Cheddar
- 5 thin slices Dietz & Watson London Broil Roast Beef
- 1/2 Sliced Red Onion
- 2 cups Fresh arugula
- 1 fresh 6” French bread
- 3 oz Dietz & Watson Horseradish Sauce
- 1 tbsp Butter, (If needed for non-stick)
- 1 Heat Panini press on medium-low heat.
- 2 Spread 1 side of each piece of bread with a thin layer of Dietz & Watson Horseradish Cheddar Sauce.
- 3 Cover half the pieces of bread with 5 Dietz & Watson London Broil slices evenly across entire bottom sliced of French bread.
- 4 Top London Broil with sliced red onion, fresh arugula, then top with Dietz & Watson Steakhouse Onion Cheddar.
- 5 Brush outside of bread slices with melted butter. (If needed)
- 6 Cook, on a heated Panini press until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese has melted.