Originals Herbed Turkey Sandwich on Sweet Potato Toast
- 1 Medium Sweet Potato
- 1 1/2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 tbsp Hummus
- 4 oz Dietz & Watson Originals Herbed Turkey Breast
- 2 slices Fresh Tomatoe
- 1 cup Fresh Spinach
- 1 Create sweet potato noodles with a veggie spiralizer.
- 2 Over medium heat, pour the olive oil in a sauce pan. Once the pan is hot, add the sweet potato noodles and stir. Cook for about 4 minutes, and season with garlic powder, thyme and salt
- 3 Remove from heat and mix noodles with egg
- 4 Once the noodles are cool enough to handle, form them into two squares directly on the oiled pan. Cook each side for about 2-3 minutes on medium-high heat, then remove and let cool.
- 5 When the sweet potato “toast” is cooled, assemble the sandwich with hummus, Originals Herbed Turkey, tomatoes and spinach