Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
- 8 OZ Dietz & Watson Originals Angus Roast Beef
- 8 Slices Dietz & Watson Originals rBST Free Picante Provolone
- 2 large green bell peppers
- 1 medium sweet onion
- 6oz package baby bella mushrooms
- 2 TBSP butter
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1 TBSP garlic, minced
- 1 Pinch Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Preheat oven to 400.
- 2 Slice peppers in half lengthwise, remove rib and seeds.
- 3 Slice onion and mushrooms then sauté over medium heat, along with butter, olive oil, minced garlic, and salt & pepper to taste, until vegetables are caramelized.
- 4 Add roast beef to the onion and mushroom mixture and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- 5 Line inside of each pepper half with a slice of provolone.
- 6 Fill lined peppers with roast beef mixture and top with another slice of cheese.
- 7 Bake for 15-20 minutes.