Ranch Barbeque Mac & Cheese
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/2 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup Dietz & Watson™ Colby Jack shredded
- 1/2 cup Dietz & Watson™ Garlic Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Dietz & Watson™ Swiss Cheese shredded
- 1 cup Dietz & Watson™ Black Forest Ham, diced
- 1 Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain
- 2 In pasta pot, combine the milk, butter, dressing mix and seasonings; heat through.
- 3 Stir in Colby, garlic cheddar and Swiss cheeses until melted.
- 4 Stir in sour cream. Stir macaroni into cheese sauce.
- 5 Cook on low for 3-5 minutes.
- 6 Toss with ham. Serve hot.