- 1/4 cup Dietz & Watson™ Shaved Parmesan Cheese
- 1 head broccoli, washed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp coarse black pepper
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Pre-heat your oven to 425°.
- 2 Wash the broccoli and cut it into bite-sized pieces. Place the broccoli on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- 3 Mince the garlic and toss it in with the broccoli.
- 4 Drizzle 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil over the broccoli, then season with coarse black pepper and kosher salt.
- 5 Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the broccoli is tender.
- 6 Toss in lemon juice, parmesan cheese, and 1 tablespoon olive oil and serve immediately.