Roasted Rosemary Fingerling Potatoes with Bacon
- 5 SLICES Dietz and Watson Center Cut Bacon
- 3 TSP Dietz and Watson Stone Ground Mustard
- 1 POUND Fingerling Potatoes
- 3 TSP Fresh Rosemary
- PINCH Kosher Salt
- PINCH Black Pepper
- 1 Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2 Cook bacon in a skillet for 2-3 minutes, flipping the bacon regularly; reserve drippings. Allow the bacon to cool, chop and set aside.
- 3 Place potatoes on a baking sheet and roast for 15-20 minutes.
- 4 Once tender, place potatoes in a large bowl and toss with honey mustard, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- 5 Place potatoes on a plate and sprinkle with chopped bacon.