Santa Fe Turkey Quinoa Salad
- 1 cup diced Dietz & Watson® Santa Fe Turkey
- 1/2 cup diced Dietz & Watson® Pepper Jack Cheese
- 4 cups quinoa, rinsed
- 1/2 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup green pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup green onion
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Dietz & Watson® Zesty Honey Mustard
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1 1. Cut Dietz & Watson® Santa Fe Turkey & Dietz & Watson® Pepper Jack Cheese into quarter-inch dice.
- 2 2. Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- 3 3. Once quinoa is cooked, remove from heat and let cool.
- 4 4. In a large serving bowl add all the dressing ingredients; rice wine vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, minced garlic, Dietz & Watson® Zesty Honey Mustard, sea salt and white pepper, and whip together.
- 5 5. Add all the Salad Mix ingredients.
- 6 6. Combine with dressing and serve.