Spicy Bacon Lovers Soup
- 1 jar tomato sauce with garlic
- 3 cups low sodium chicken stock
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 can chopped green chilies
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 12 slices Dietz & Watson™ Bacon Lovers Turkey Breast chopped
- 12 strips crumbled cooked Dietz & Watson™ Bacon
- 1 Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium-low heat.
- 2 Add tomato sauce, peppers, chicken stock, heavy cream, salt and pepper and stir well.
- 3 Bring the soup to a boil, lower the heat, and simmer, uncovered, for 25 minutes
- 4 Let soup cool and strain. Reheat strained soup and add turkey and 10 strips worth of crumbled bacon.
- 5 Serve hot with remaining crumbled bacon as garnish.