Sriracha Chicken Stir Fry
- 1lb Dietz & Watson Sriracha Chicken Breast
- 2 Cups White rice
- 4 Cups Water
- 2/3 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Corn Starch
- 1 tbsp Ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Sriracha
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Onion
- 1 (8 oz) can Water Chestnuts, sliced & drained
- 6 Scallions, cut into 2-inch lengths (about 4 cups)
- 1 Bring rice and water to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until rice is tender, and liquid has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
- 2 Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, and corn starch in a small bowl; stir until smooth. Mix ginger and garlic into sauce.
- 3 Coat D&W Sriracha Chicken Breast in Sriracha sauce.
- 4 Heat 1 tablespoon sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir bell pepper, water chestnuts, scallions and onion until just tender, about 5 minutes. Remove vegetables from skillet and keep warm.
- 5 Add Sriracha Chicken and sauce to vegetables and warm on low-medium heat for 5-7 minutes.
- 6 Serve over rice.