St. Louis Style Dog
- 1 Dietz & Watson German Weiner
- 2 tsp Dietz & Watson Spicy Hot Mustard
- 1 Crusty Italian Roll
- 1 Medium white onion, chopped and beer steamed
- 1 tbsp Unsalted butter
- 4 oz Beer
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- Pinch Salt
- 1 Lettuce, shredded to top
- 1 Cherry tomato, cut to top
- 1 To cook German Weiner, preheat grill to medium-high heat. Cook until golden brown (3-4 minutes).
- 2 To cook beer steamed onion, chop onion and cook in butter over medium heat until tender. Add 3oz of beer, sugar and salt, and cook until the beer is absorbed and the onion begins to brown (16-18 minutes). Add remaining beer and simmer.
- 3 Place cooked German Weiner in crusty Italian roll. Top with lettuce, cherry tomato, and beer steamed onions.
- 4 Finish by topping with Dietz & Watson Spicy Hot Mustard.