Steak and Spinach Penne
- 1 lb D&W Angus Roast Beef, thick sliced
- 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1lb penne pasta
- 1/4 cup, plus 1 tbsp divided olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp D&W Dijon Mustard
- 2 cups fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled D&W Feta Cheese
- 1 In a small bowl combine the Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- 2 Slice the D&W Roast Beef into chunks and Season the steak on all sides with the mixture then set aside.
- 3 Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a medium sized pan over medium heat. Cook the steak for 2-3 minutes to heat throughout . Remove the steak from the pan and leave it on a plate to rest
- 4 Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta according to package directions. Reserve a couple tablespoons of the starchy water before draining the pasta.
- 5 While the pasta cooking, whisk together the remaining olive oil, balsamic, and Dietz & Watson Dijon Mustard in a small bowl.
- 6 Once the pasta is finished cooking toss it with the dressing, sliced roast beef, parsley, and spinach until the spinach starts to wilt a bit.
- 7 Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired. Top each serving with 2 tablespoons of Dietz & Watson Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- 8 Serve the pasta warm, at room temperature, or store it in the fridge to enjoy cold.