Strawberry, Havarti & Oven Classic Turkey Breast Panini Sandwich
- 5 oz Dietz & Watson Oven Classic Turkey Breast
- 2 Large Fresh Basil Leaves, cut into thin ribbons
- 1/4 cup Strawberries, fresh sliced
- 1 oz Red pepper jelly, optional
- 2 French bread, slices
- 2 oz Dietz & Watson Havarti Cheese, sliced
- 1 tbsp Butter, (If Needed For Non-Stick)
- 1 Spread 1 side of each piece of bread with a thin layer of red pepper jelly. (OPTIONAL)
- 2 Cover half the pieces of bread with Dietz & Watson Havarti slices, evenly distributing all the Havarti across the bottom slice of bread.
- 3 Top Havarti with fresh strawberry slices, basil, and turkey. Place remaining bread slice on top, red pepper jelly side down.
- 4 Brush outside of bread slices with melted butter. (If needed)
- 5 Cook, on a heated Panini press until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese has melted.
- 6 Serve Warm.