Stuffed Grilled Cheese Burger Slider
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb ground round beef
- 10 slices Dietz & Watson™ Swiss Cheese thinly sliced
- 10 (1 oz) slices sourdough bread grilled and cut in half
- 4 leaves curly leaf lettuce
- 8 (¼"-thick) slices red onion and tomato
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 Preheat a grill for high heat. When the grill is hot, lightly oil the grate.
- 2 In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, salt and pepper until well blended.
- 3 Make 20 balls, and flatten into patties. On one half of the patties, distribute the cheese.
- 4 Carefully cover the cheese with the 10 remaining patties, making sure to seal all of the edges of the patties together tightly and enclose the filling.
- 5 Grill the patties for 8 to 10 minutes per side, or until meat is well done, and cheese in the center is melted.