Sunny Side Swiss and Ham Burger
- 2 Slices Dietz & Watson Black Forest Ham
- 2 Slices Dietz & Watson Originals Swiss
- 1 egg, sunny side up
- 1 brioche hamburger bun
- 1 hamburger
- 1/4 ¼ white onion, caramelized
- 2 leaves Boston Lettuce
- 1 TBSP BBQ sauce
- 1 Preheat grill to medium-high heat, and cook burger to desired temperature.
- 2 Grill ham on low heat until crispy.
- 3 Cook egg over medium heat and set aside. Caramelize onions in the same pan.
- 4 Place lettuce on the bottom bun and stack the onions, BBQ sauce, burger, Swiss cheese, ham, and egg.