Turkey Pastrami Wrap
- 2 1/2 oz Dietz & Watson™ Turkey Breast Pastrami, shaved
- 1 10-inch tomato flour tortilla
- 2 Tbsp prepared hummus
- 1 Tbsp prepared olive tapenade
- Grilled Pineapple & Papaya Relish
- 1 large Caribbean or 3 regular papayas, green, peeled & cut into long slices
- 1 large pineapple, peeled & cut into long slices
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 pinch minced lemon grass
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 habanero pepper, minced
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 1 Lay the tortilla flat on a work surface and spread evenly with the hummus.
- 2 Layer with the turkey, then spread the olive tapenade out over the turkey. Roll up the wrap, slice in half on a bias and serve with the Grilled Pineapple & Papaya Relish.
- 3 For Grilled Pineapple & Papaya Relish, Grill the pineapple and papaya just long enough to mark each side, about 1-2 minutes per side. Remove and chop to desired size.
- 4 In a medium mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
- 5 Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 2 hours, until thoroughly marinated.
- 6 Store in a tightly sealed plastic or glass container and refrigerate for up to 8 weeks.