Brioche with Prosciutto, Gruyère and Egg on Toast
- 1 PACKAGE Dietz & Watson Prosciutto
- 1 PACKAGE Dietz & Watson Gruyere Cheese (shredded)
- 4 SLICES challah bread (cut into 1inch slices)
- 2 TBSP unsalted butter
- 4 OUNCES frisee
- 4 large eggs
- PINCH Kosher salt
- PINCH black pepper
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2 Brush both sides of the sliced bread with butter and toast each side in the oven for about a minute each.
- 3 Sprinkle the toast with shredded gruyere cheese and bake until melted.
- 4 In a greased skillet, fry eggs sunny side up.
- 5 Remove the toast from the oven, layer the toast with frisee and prosciutto. Top with fried egg and serve.