Created and prepared by Chef Cullen Campbell of Crudo in Pheonix.
- 10 Dietz & Watson Originals Asiago & Spinach Chicken Sausages
- 10 Dietz & Watson Bratwurst
- 6 Dietz & Watson Smoked Beef Hot Sausages
- 3 LBS. Fingerling potatoes
- ¼ CUP Dietz & Watson Horseradish Mustard
- 4 TBSP Butter
- 4 CUPS Chicken Stock
- 5 CUPS Dietz & Watson Old Fashioned Barrel Sauerkraut
- 1 Wash and cut potatoes in half. Season with salt, pepper, and olive oil and roast in an oven at 350°F for 12 minutes.
- 2 Grill all the Dietz & Watson Originals Asiago & Spinach Chicken Sausages, Dietz & Watson Bratwurst, and Dietz & Watson Smoked Beef Hot Sausages, and cut into bite sized pieces. Hold warm in chicken stock.
- 3 Mix potatoes, Dietz & Watson Horseradish Mustard, butter, and Dietz & Watson Old Fashioned Barrel Sauerkraut together. Serve hot in a bowl.