Ham, Gruyere and Caramelized Onion Frittata
- 1 1/2 CUPS Dietz and Watson Boneless Chef Carved Ham, chopped
- 1 CUP Dietz and Watson Gruyere cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 CUPS Dietz and Watson Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 TBSP. Unsalted Butter
- 1 CUP Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 CUP Potato, minced
- 8 Extra-Large Eggs
- Pinch Kosher Salt
- Pinch Black Pepper
- 1/2 CUP Fresh Basil, chopped
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2 In a large cast iron skillet, melt butter on medium temperature and sauté the red pepper until tender. Add potatoes and mix for about 2-3 minutes set aside.
- 3 In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, salt and pepper until foamy. Fold Ham and Gruyere cheese into egg mixture and transfer into a cast iron skillet.
- 4 Bake for until edges are golden brown. Sprinkle chopped basil and Dietz and Watson Parmesan Cheese on top.