Hatch Chile Quesadilla
- 4 Flour Tortillas
- 1 CUP Hatch Chile Cheese, sliced or shredded
- 1 1/2 CUPS Hatch Chile Turkey, cubed or slivered
- 1 CUP Roasted or grilled corn
- 4 TBSP Sour Cream, optional
- 4 TBSP Guacamole, optional
- 1 On low heat in a skillet, lay the tortilla. Sprinkle or lay cheese on one-half of the tortilla. Cook until edges are lightly brown, about one minute allowing the cheese to melt. Add turkey and roasted corn.
- 2 Fold the tortilla over and cook for one minute on each side. Transfer to a plate and top them with optional sides.