Manchego & Cheddar Cheese Sandwich with Tomato Soup Shooters
- Sliced Country Bread
- 2 OZ Manchego Cheese, sliced
- 2 OZ Cheddar Cheese
- 2 OZ Unsalted Butter
- Tomato Soup:
- 2 CANS Whole 16 oz Roma Tomatoes
- 8 OZ Cream Cheese
- 1 Yellow Onion
- 1 1/2 TB Salt
- 3 CUPS Heavy Cream
- 2 TB Grapeseed Oil
- 1 Classic Grilled Cheese Sandwich:
- 2 Slice the country bread 1/2 inch thick and butter only one side. Place buttered side down on a hot skillet.
- 3 Lower the heat to med low and place the cheese on top of the bread, let sit for 2 min.
- 4 Place one slice of bread on top of the other with the cheese inside. Leave for 2 min.
- 5 Flip and leave for 2 min until both sides are golden brown.
- 6 Tomato Soup:
- 7 Slice thinly the yellow onion, set aside.
- 8 On medium heat add the grassed to a soup pot. Let get hot and add onion and salt and sweat until translucent.
- 9 Add tomato, cream cheese, and heavy cream simmer on low for 30 minutes. Blend well.