Originals Oven Roasted Chicken Salad Mason Jar
- 6 oz Dietz & Watson Originals Oven Roasted Chicken Breast, diced
- 1/8 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Red Onion, diced
- 1 stalk Celery, diced
- 1 Green Apple, chopped
- 1/4 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 cup Spring mix
- 1/4 cup Pecans
- 1/2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 In small bowl, combine Originals Oven Roasted Chicken Breast, greek yogurt, red onion, celery and lemon juice
- 2 Divide chicken mixture, spring mix, cranberries, apples and pecans.
- 3 To assemble, begin by placing chicken and dressing mixture into the bottom of both jars.
- 4 Next add lettuce then finish by topping with cranberries and pecans and tighten lids.
- 5 Once ready to eat, empty jar into a bowl, mix and enjoy!