Pear Tart with Goat Cheese, Rosemary & Honey
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 pears cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 oz Dietz & Watson Celebrity Goat Cheese
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 pinch cracked pepper
- 5 sprigs Fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 1 sheet Parchment paper
- 1 Preheat the oven to 450° F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- 2 Unfold one sheet of thawed puff pastry and place it on a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet. Fold the edges of the pastry in and crimp the edges with the tines of a fork.
- 3 Core and slice the pears thinly and drizzle the lemon juice over top to keep the tears from browning. Crumble the Dietz & Watson Celebrity Goat Cheese and sprinkle on top of the pastry sheet. Arrange the pear slices on top in an alternating pattern. Top the tart with a sprinkle of sugar and bake for 20 minutes until the pastry sheet is golden brown.
- 4 Cool for 5 minutes then drizzle honey over top. Sprinkle the tart with the chopped rosemary and cracked pepper.