Southwest Style Quesadilla
- 12 oz Dietz & Watson™ Smoked Pork Shoulder cooked and chopped into ½ inch cubes
- 2 cups grated Dietz & Watson™ Jalapeno Cheddar Cheese
- 8 (8 inch) Dietz & Watson™ Flour Tortilla
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup canned jalapeno chilies
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- 2 Cover four tortillas with pork, cheese, green onion and chilies.
- 3 Drizzle salsa over top
- 4 Cover with other tortillas
- 5 Bake for 10 minutes until cheese is melted.
- 6 Serve with extra salsa, extra cheese, sour cream, or guacamole.